Get to Know the 2022 Maserati Ghibli, Today!
2022 Maserati Ghibli Features by Trim
Historically, midsize luxury sedans have a distinctly German flavour. The Maserati Ghibli takes direct aim at that paradigm by delivering a distinctly Italian alternative to people who want to stand out from the crowd. The 2022 version of the Maserati Ghibli is available in two well-equipped trim grades, Modena Q4 and Trofeo. The two versions will have different available powertrains, drivetrains and lists of accessories. The team of product experts at Maserati of Ottawa understands that it can be difficult to make a decision. So, they thought it would be helpful to compare the salient details of each Ghibli model. Let’s take a look at what they came up with.
READ MORE: Reserve Your 2023 Ghibli Today
2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4 Features
Max. Horsepower: 424
Max. Torque: 406 lb.-ft.
0-100 km/h: 4.7 sec.
Regardless of which of the two versions of the 2022 Maserati Ghibli a customer chooses they will have a very long list of available features, upholsteries and add-ons to consider. Each 2022 Ghibli Modena Q4 is powered by a turbocharged, 3.0-litre, V-6 engine, making more than 420 horsepower and can accelerate to 100 km/h in under five seconds. However, the touring sedan’s performance is only half the story. Take a look at some of the options Maserati of Ottawa customers can choose.
- Seven colour options: Bianco (standard), Nero Ribelle, Grigio Maratea, Grigio, Blu Emozione, Bianca Alip, Blu Nobile.
- Six wheel options: Silver Poseidone (19 in.), Machine Polished Urano (20 in.), Glass Black Urano (20 in.), Silver Tesco (20 in), Black Tesco (20 in.), Gloss Black Forged Titano (21 in.).
- Three brake caliper colours: Gloss Black, Gloss Red, Gloss Yellow; all with white-painted Maserati script.
Just about every element inside the Ghibli’s passenger cabin comes with at least a few options for potential buyers to consider. For example, the sedan’s seats are available in a variety of leather options that can be found in several different colours with available contrast stitching. Some of the other available interior options include:
- Dashboard: Nero and Nero/Cuoio
- Headliner: Nero, Grigio, and Sabbia
- Trim: Open Pore Radica Wood, High Gloss Piano Black Wood, and High Gloss Carbon Fiber Twill.
Several available accessory packages and add-ons can be equipped with the 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4. Each of these packages will add a different ownership experience and enhance driver/passenger comfort. Some of these include:
- Interior Carbon Fiber Package
- Climate Package
- Sportivo Package
- Comfort & Convenience Package
2022 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo Available Features
Max. Horsepower: 580
Max. Torque: 538 lb.-ft.
0-100 km/h: 4.3 sec.
Many of the aesthetic elements found with the Modena Q4 are carried over to the Ghibli Trofeo trim. The most compelling difference between the two versions is performance output. Maserati of Ottawa customers will be getting a vastly more powerful version of the Ghibli, powered by a turbocharged 3.8-litre, V-8 engine making 580 horsepower and 538 pound-feet of torque. The additional performance helps push the touring sedan’s 0-100 km/h time down to 4.3 seconds. Some of the different options found in the Trofeo will include:
- Leather seat upholstery in Nero/Grigio, Nero/Rosso, and Rosso/Nero
- Nero or Grigio headliner
- High gloss piano black wood or high gloss carbon fiber twill accent trims
Many of the available options found on the Modena Q4 trim are standard equipment with the Trofeo. However, customers will still be able to add the Interior Carbon Fiber and Climate packages. Additionally, potential buyers have a very long list of available options they can have added to the Ghibli Trofeo. Here are some of the items buyers can choose:
- Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System
- Alcantara Headliner and Pillars
- Power Adjustable Foot Pedals
- Rear Laminated Glass
- Full Carbon Fiber Kit
- Rear Armrest with Illuminated Storage
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is one of the most exciting and compelling platforms in its segment of the automotive industry. Make an appointment with a Maserati of Ottawa product expert, today, if you would like to learn even more about any vehicle available at our showroom.