How Big is the 2023 Maserati Grecale?
Crossover SUVs might be one of the most diverse segments in the global automotive industry. Just about every automaker offers at least a couple of crossover SUV options, including Maserati. The all-new 2023 Maserati Grecale will be joining the Levante in fall 2022 as the automaker’s two crossover SUV platforms. The Maserati Levante has been around for a while and many customers are rather familiar with it. However, the Grecale is still a bit of a mystery to people and we’ve had a few of them ask, “Is the 2023 Maserati Grecale easy to park?” Yes, it is. Let’s take a closer look at the new vehicle’s exterior dimensions to give you a better idea of what to expect.
READ MORE: Reserve your 2023 Maserati Grecale Today
2023 Maserati Grecale Exterior Dimensions
When the 2023 Maserati Grecale goes on sale, it will occupy the compact segment of the crossover SUV class. The automaker’s design and engineering teams produced a lightweight and nimble platform that was built from the ground up to deliver an engaging and efficient driving experience. Take a look at the table below to get an idea of how big the new Grecale is.
|Dimensions||Grecale Trofeo||Grecale Modena||Grecale GT|
|Front/Rear Wheel Track (mm)||1,621 / 1,694||1,621 / 1,694||1,621 / 1,694|
What is it Like to Drive the 2023 Maserati Grecale?
Every Maserati vehicle produced offers what automotive experts call a, ‘driver-first’ experience. That idea is very much on display in the 2023 Grecale. Drivers can choose among five different driving modes that will make adjustments to various systems enhancing the vehicle’s performance in different environments. These modes include:
- Offroad: Improves handling and performance off the pavement. Additionally, Grecale models with air suspension can raise the vehicle’s ride height by 30 mm when this mode is active.
- Comfort: Taking long highway drives is perfect for this mode. Fuel efficiency is improved, suspension is softened and steering becomes effortless.
- GT: Find a better mix of athletic acceleration without losing fuel-efficiency with the GT driving mode.
- Sport: Get maximum engine boost and faster responding transmission settings with the Sport mode. Also, the Grecale’s ride height is 15 mm lower when Sport mode is engaged.
- Corsa: Available only with Trofeo models, the Corsa mode enhances almost every element of the Grecale’s powertrain, offering the best performance scores the latest Maserati SUV can offer.
This is only the very surface of what the 2023 Maserati Grecale has to offer. Let a Maserati of Ottawa product expert know, today, if you want to be alerted when it’s available in our showroom.